Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 1207
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Butterfly the chicken breast so you are creating a pocket.
- Place 2 slices of capicola, fontina cheese and 2 slices of portobello mushrooms. Fasten with a toothpick. Roll in all purpose floor.
- Place oil in a large saute pan and heat on medium to high. Sear the flour coated chicken breasts until they become browned on all sides.
- Set the browned chicken breasts in a Dutch oven or roasting pan, add butter, white wine, chicken stock, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 425 degrees, baste and cook for additional 7 minutes. Serve in center of plate, drizzle pan juices and garnish with parsley.
You might also like
Per Serving: 1207 calories; 77.9 33.8 89.3 287 1610 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2