Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 4250
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the pine nuts on a cookie tray, place in oven for 5-8 minutes at 350 until lightly browned.
- Separately, place ravioli in large pot of boiling water, cook to package instructions, about 8-10 minutes. Sift out with large draining.
- Separately, in sauce pan, saute olive oil, garlic and mushrooms for 1-2 minutes. Add Margherita(R) Prosciutto.
- Saute until garlic and prosciutto are light brown then add Amaretto, allowing it to flame/burn off, then add the butter.
- Once butter is melted, add chicken stock. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and add baked pinoli nuts.
- Ladle out sauce onto ravioli in pasta dish, garnish with fresh sage (may also fry sage leaves to crispy for garnish).
You might also like
Per Serving: 4250 calories; 131 584.8 173.7 541 2652 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Good flavor even without prosciutto however the chicken stock was not only unnecessary it didn’t boil down enough