Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 984
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- On a flat surface, place the flour, sugar, salt & butter to create a well.
- In a separate bowl place lukewarm water and yeast. Mix well together. Incorporate the water/yeast mixture into center of your well. Knead your dry and wet ingredients together until it takes the shape of a ball. Let the dough rest for approximately 2 hours.
- Divide your ball into 2 ounce sections. Roll out each 2 ounce section into a circular flat surface. Place Pepperoni, Mozzarella and Mushroom slices in the center.
- Fold over your dough, creating a half moon shape. Optional: brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds and thyme.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 425 degrees. Cut into 3 strips and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 984 calories; 43.3 103.3 42.6 109 3103 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1