Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 1189
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (see footnote for microwave preparation).
- On a baking pan, place pepperoni slices evenly in rows.
- Sprinkle dried garlic powder and dried parsley on top of the pepperoni. May also add parmesan cheese and fennel seeds.
- Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and let cool for 30 seconds.
- Plate to serve with the dipping sauce. Can also be stored for future snacking refrigerated in an airtight container.
- * Instead of sliced pepperoni, you may also use the deli sized pepperoni cut into thirds or quarters.
- May also prepare in the microwave on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels for 60-90 seconds.
Per Serving: 1189 calories; 103.6 18.4 43.9 229 3045 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1