Ingredients30 m servings 312 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat; cook chicken until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate to cool enough to handle.
- Wrap each chicken piece with a tortilla strip, starting at 1 end and overlapping tortillas when starting a new strip and leaving a gap at the top for the 'face'. Place 'mummies' on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until until tortillas are crisp and chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Cool mummies for about 5 minutes; place 2 olive slices on each 'mummy' for the 'eyes.'
Per Serving: 312 calories; 3.4 g fat; 66.9 g carbohydrates; 21.7 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 694 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I give it a 4 for flavor but a 5 for fun. I made these with my niece after watching a documentary in King Tut. It was a fun together time and a tasty meal too. She made me promise to make the...