Cinnamon Raisin Kugel
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 8x8-inch dish)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Butter an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk milk, sour cream, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup softened butter, raisins, eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Mix noodles into the milk mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix corn flakes, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl until crumbly; sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until kugel is set in the middle, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 2-inch squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 316 calories; 14.9 39.6 7.3 113 125 Full nutrition