Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 308 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake pastry shells as directed on package; cool.
- Meanwhile, beat Neufchatel and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until blended. Add dry pudding mix and remaining milk; beat 2 min. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove top and doughy center from each pastry shell; discard removed pastry. Fill shells with pudding mixture; top with apples and caramel topping. Serve with pastry tops.
- Substitute 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, or 1 cup cherry or blueberry pie filling, for the sliced apple and caramel topping.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 13.9 g fat; 43 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 518 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1