Ingredients20 m servings 334
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; lightly coat with about 1 teaspoon butter.
- Lay fish in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup butter, mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, dill, salt, black pepper, and hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Broil fish in the preheated oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 8 minutes. Gently spread Parmesan cheese mixture over fish; return to oven and broil until topping is bubbling and lightly browned, about 2 more minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 22 1.9 31.4 97 490 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 73
Any time my wife has seconds on anything, I know it was a big success. And that's what she did with this. I followed the recipe almost exactly, the only changes: substituted red onion (didn't ha...
I loved this! This is now my favorite way to eat cod. I scaled the recipe to 2 servings for hubs and I, skipped the hot sauce, added about 1/2 tsp garlic powder and used the thicker cut loins....
I've made this 3 times now; we love it! I've made it based on the recipe exactly but I have to say I preferred when I messed it up. The first time I made it I doubled the recipe but forgot to do...
We love this sauce! I am making it for the third time today. When I don't have lemon I use crystallized lemon and it turns out perfect! It's kind of addicting, the type of taste that you miss wh...
This sauce is incredible! My husband and I like it best on cod. The only thing I changed is the amount of mayo; I use about half of what the recipe calls for because otherwise it's a little over...
This sauce is PHENOMENAL! So, so, so delicious and easy to make! I made this on the spur of the moment one night when I was searching for something quick and easy to prepare with ingredients I h...
I doubled the sauce but did not double the parmesan cheese, I left out the dill (for my 11 year old), and added 1/2 tsp of garlic powder and 1/4 tsp of onion powder (did not have green onion. I ...