Ingredientsservings 637 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in baking dish.
- Stir together coffee, Kahlua, honey, and soy sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer until reduced by 1/3, about 8 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Pour coffee mixture over chicken pieces; turn several times to coat evenly. Bake, basting occasionally with pan juices, until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and serve over rice.
Per Serving: 637 calories; 34.5 g fat; 29.5 g carbohydrates; 44.4 g protein; 170 mg cholesterol; 161 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
As others have noticed the amount of soy sauce is missing from this recipe. I found the recipe on the Kahlua website. It calls for 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of honey. Other...
recipe for got to add soy sauce so when i made it i added about 1/4cup soy, and increased honey to 1/3 cup, boiled well, added frozen broccoli and one med size onion diced to chicken pan in o...