Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 451
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and bulk sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble bacon into small pieces and add to beef mixture; transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Stir pork and beans, onion, molasses, barbeque sauce, liquid smoke, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mint, salt, bitters, and hot sauce into the beef mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through and thick, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also cook this in a slow cooker for 3 hours on Low instead of in the oven.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 12.8 66.6 19.8 48 1238 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made these beans as part of our Christmas dinner and they were a hit! Everyone went back for seconds!