Roasted Pumpkin with Root Vegetables and Broccoli
Ingredients55 m servings 225
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepared a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, broccoli, beet, onion, sweet potato, and red potato in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, pepper, cloves, allspice, and sea salt together in a small bowl; pour over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until all vegetables are tender, about 35 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 8.7 36.2 4.5 0 246 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made this dish with pumpkin, potatoes, onions, beets and carrots. Everything else kept the same and it came out really good!
Tried this tonight - didn't use all the specified veggis - varied a bit based what we had at home (carrots, potatoes, onion with the pumpkin), however the spices and other ingredients were the s...
I should of trusted my instinct when I felt 1 tsp. of ground clove was going to be overpowering. This didn't turn out well for my tastes.
I made this tonight for the family and it was so delicious! We had it with seared chicken and gravy. Everyone loves it. *thumbs up*