Ingredients7 h 15 m servings 194
- Spray the inside of a large slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Stir butter and 1/2 the ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until completely combined.
- Carefully loosen each side of the skin of the turkey breast and spread the butter-ranch mixture under the skin. Transfer turkey, skin-side up, to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 ranch dressing mix over turkey breast. Lay bacon strips evenly across turkey. Pour beer around turkey breast.
- Cook in the slow cooker set to High for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and cook until turkey is tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- To reduce the fat from the bacon, this dish may be prepared a day in advance: slice the turkey from the bone, place into large bowl, strain the broth over the meat and refrigerate. The next day, skim the fat from the top, and reheat on the stove-top on low.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 15.4 3 8.2 45 472 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I doubled the amount of ranch per butter for under the skin, and increased the sprinkled butter over top some, but not a lot. I did this because another reviewer said that they could not taste...
I used a fryer instead of turkey breast. I also didn't put it in the slow cooker, but baked it for 6 hours at 250. The kids loved it!
I used bone-in chicken thighs (4 total) in the slow cooker. It smelled delicious, so I was super excited. The chicken was moist and tender, but I only gave it three stars because I could barely...