Ingredients7 h 15 m servings 194 cals
- Spray the inside of a large slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Stir butter and 1/2 the ranch dressing mix together in a bowl until completely combined.
- Carefully loosen each side of the skin of the turkey breast and spread the butter-ranch mixture under the skin. Transfer turkey, skin-side up, to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 ranch dressing mix over turkey breast. Lay bacon strips evenly across turkey. Pour beer around turkey breast.
- Cook in the slow cooker set to High for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and cook until turkey is tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Partner tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 15.4 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 8.2 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 472 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I doubled the amount of ranch per butter for under the skin, and increased the sprinkled butter over top some, but not a lot. I did this because another reviewer said that they could not taste...
I used a fryer instead of turkey breast. I also didn't put it in the slow cooker, but baked it for 6 hours at 250. The kids loved it!
I used bone-in chicken thighs (4 total) in the slow cooker. It smelled delicious, so I was super excited. The chicken was moist and tender, but I only gave it three stars because I could barely...