Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 508
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter 2 baking sheets.
- Spread challah bread cubes onto prepared baking sheets. Drizzle cubes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake bread in the preheated oven until toasted and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer toasted cubes to a large bowl.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a baking dish with 2 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- Cut corn kernels from the cob into a large bowl. Scrape corn juices from the cob into the bowl with the kernels.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until soft, 5 to 10 minutes. Add corn, pinch salt, and pinch pepper; cook and stir until corn softens, about 2 minutes.
- Stir corn mixture together with toasted bread cubes.
- Whisk cream, vegetable stock, Parmesan cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons parsley, pinch salt, and pinch pepper together in a bowl. Pour cream mixture into bread mixture and stir until completely combined. Transfer bread mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake stuffing in the preheated oven until stuffing is cooked through and the top is toasted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook whole sage leaves in hot butter until butter is slightly brown and sage leaves are crispy, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer leaves to a paper towel to drain. Crumble sage leaves and remaining 2 tablespoons parsley over stuffing.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer a softer stuffing, use a large, deep baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. For a crispier stuffing, use a more shallow dish and leave uncovered.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 29.8 48.1 14.2 154 580 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1