Kit Kat® Bundt® Cake
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 545 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray the inside of a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Combine 4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt together in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add 2 cups softened butter, milk, eggs, and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract to flour mixture; lightly stir with a spatula to moisten ingredients. Mix on low speed until batter is evenly combined, about 3 minutes.
- Toss candy bar pieces with remaining 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl until coated; fold into batter. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out moist with crumbs clinging, about 1 hour. Cool in pan for 25 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine 1/4 cup white sugar, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup butter, chocolate chips, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer until frosting is thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour frosting over cake.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 30 g fat; 64.2 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 509 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this for fun this weekend and although it tasted pretty good, some adjustments need to be made. Recipe step 2 is missing the sugar. All dry ingredients need to be combined then the wet. ...
We all enjoyed this cake. It is very dense, and like the other reviews, it is basically a vanilla cake with crushed candy inside. I agree that you need to remember to put the 2 cups sugar in the...