Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grill Anaheim chile peppers, yellow bell pepper, and red bell pepper on the preheated grill with the lid open, turning peppers often, until blistered and blackened, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer peppers to a resealable plastic freezer bag using tongs; seal and let steam loosen skins, about 10 minutes. Carefully open bag, peel peppers, remove and discard seeds, and chop peppers.
- Combine peppers, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in a bowl until evenly combined; cover with plastic wrap and chill, 8 hours to overnight.
- Place goat cheese on a serving plate; spoon pepper mixture over goat cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The peppers can also be put in the oven under the broiler.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 21.8 6 11.6 39 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very nice and classic dish. I made mine inside puff pastry shells for ease with a group of teenagers and they licked the plate. I had to use canned Anaheim peppers (no fresh ones available to me...