Peppermint Popcorn Balls
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 236 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Pop popcorn in an air popper according to manufacturer's directions; transfer to a bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a work surface and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add marshmallows to melted butter and stir constantly until mixture is smooth; remove from heat. Quickly stir candy canes and peppermint extract into butter mixture until well blended. Pour mixture over popcorn and mix until evenly coated. Allow popcorn mixture to cool.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and form popcorn mixture into balls; arrange on the prepared aluminum foil. Wrap each ball with plastic wrap when completely cooled.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 3.5 g fat; 51.2 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 54 mg sodium. Full nutrition