0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out pastry sheet following package directions on a baking sheet.
- Place stuffing in center of the pastry sheet about 1 inch thick.
- Top with gravy, mashed potatoes (our choice for Turkey Day is Idahoan(R) Buttery Homestyle Flavored Mashed), and turkey.
- CAREFULLY bring the corners of the pastry sheet up and gently tie with kitchen string.
- Take the corners of the pastry sheet and fold down and brush the entire bag with the egg wash (1 egg mixed thoroughly with 1 Tbsp water).
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until it's a beautiful golden brown.
- Serve with a side of the cranberry sauce.
- Serves 1 hungry person or 2 delicate appetites!
Per Serving: 2275 calories; 124.9 211.3 72.9 270 2472 Full nutrition