Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 446
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Line a large baking sheet with heavy foil; set aside. Place Ghirardelli(R) Dark Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe container. Microwave at half power or defrost setting for 30 seconds. Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred). If not completely melted, continue to microwave at 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating will cause wafers to burn. Spread melted wafers on prepared baking sheet in a 10x8-inch rectangle, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Immediately sprinkle with desired sweet and salty toppings; press toppings lightly into bark. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm. Carefully break candy into pieces.
You might also like
- * Other sweet toppings are crystallized ginger, toasted coconut, almond toffee bits, diced candied orange peel, chopped dried fruit (cherries, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, or apricots), and/or crushed peppermint candies.
- ** To toast nuts or seeds, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread nuts or seeds in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until light brown, watching carefully and shaking once or twice.
- *** Other salty topping are cashews, peanuts, macadamia nuts, crushed pretzels, toasted* pumpkin seeds (pepitas), and/or crumbled crisp-cooked bacon.
- White Chips Variation: Prepare as directed, except substitute Ghirardelli® White Melting Wafers for the Dark Melting Wafers.
- To store, layer candy between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Per Serving: 446 calories; 32.4 40.5 4.6 3 56 Full nutrition