Ingredients30 m servings 499
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees F (157 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Stir oats, almonds, cranberries, apricots, walnuts, and raisins together in a bowl.
- Whisk honey and butter together in a bowl. Drizzle honey mixture over oat mixture; toss to coat. Spread oat mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake granola in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes; cool in pan and break into pieces.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 499 calories; 21.7 73.4 8.6 27 79 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I have to admit that I didn’t measure anything. I just estimated the amounts, added some dried cherries I wanted to use up, and also a little wheat germ as a personal preference. The honey was...
I didn't have apricots or golden raisins so I substituted cranberries and regular raisins. Didn't have all the other nuts I needed either, substituted slivered almonds and crumbled up walnuts. ...
Good as a basic granola recipe; it is easy to substitute nuts & fruit and add more grains (chia seeds & quinoa). I added almond extract to the honey/butter mixture. In the future I will double ...
I made a few changes. I added coconut oil instead of butter and dried coconut. I didn't have any walnuts so I left those out and have had to to put whole almonds, which I chopped. I made it a fe...