Oats and Breadcrumb Chicken Tenders
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 449
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk yogurt, garlic, ginger, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken strips into yogurt mixture and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken strips from yogurt mixture and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Shake strips to remove excess yogurt and discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Stir oats and bread crumbs together in a bowl. Press chicken strips into bread crumb mixture; gently toss between your hands so any crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Place the breaded chicken strips the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn strips over and bake until no longer pink in the center and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 8.4 62 30.7 43 358 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I agree with the other review. Marinade did not add to the flavor of the chicken Funny, I like the ingredients by themselves but together not so much.