Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 rolls)
- Stir boiling water and oats together in a bowl; set aside to thicken and cool, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir brown sugar and vegetable oil into oat mixture.
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water in a bowl. Let stand until the yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Stir yeast mixture and salt into oat mixture. Beat flour, 1 cup at a time, into oat mixture until dough is soft. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover with a damp towel; let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and form into rolls; arrange on baking sheets. Let rise again until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat butter, honey, and cinnamon together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Serve honey butter with rolls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 316 calories; 12 46.7 5.5 20 447 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1