Ingredients30 m servings 346
- Grease a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, oats, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon together in a bowl; stir in butter until well mixed. Press 1/2 the oat mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Spread apples and blueberries over oat mixture; drizzle with lemon juice.
- Stir white sugar and cornstarch together in a microwave-safe bowl; mix in water and vanilla extract until smooth. Heat sugar mixture in the microwave, stirring every 45 seconds, until sauce is thick and nearly clear, 2 to 4 minutes. Pour sauce over fruit layer and sprinkle remaining oat mixture over top.
- Heat in microwave at 70 percent power until fruit is tender and juice is bubbling, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Can use frozen blueberries that are thawed and drained.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 12.4 57.6 3 31 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Super easy recipe....and super tasty!! I followed the recipe, exactly as it said. I did have to add time, to allow it to cook, but my microwave is getting old. Thanks for the great recipe...I wi...
Prior to making It, I perused the 3 other reviews. One noted it to be soggy. I made it using 3/4 cup of water and was making it for guests we were entertaining, finding it easier to do the fi...
Made this exactly as the recipe called for. My husband loved it, in fact he ate almost half of it within the first few hours of it coming out of the oven. We will definitely be making this ag...