Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 406 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, 2 tablespoons wasabi peas, and 1 teaspoon sesame seeds in a large glass or ceramic bowl; add chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator, about 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl; add pear, cranberries, remaining 2 tablespoons wasabi peas, and remaining 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on the grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cool chicken slightly and slice.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing over lettuce mixture; toss to coat. Top salad with sliced chicken.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 16.6 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 22.1 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 350 mg sodium. Full nutrition