Ingredients25 m servings 104
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir melted butter and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Turn cornbread out onto a cutting board. Thinly slice crusts from each of the short ends and discard. Cut cornbread in half lengthwise; cut into 4 1/2 x 1/2-inch slices. Brush both sides of each piece with butter mixture using a pastry brush. Arrange slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden and crisp, 4 to 6 minutes. Flip biscotti and continue baking until top side is golden and crispy, 4 to 6 more minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Number of servings stated is based on 2 biscotti per serving at 1/2 x 4 1/2 slices to serve with soup or chili. Can reduce the recipe by using any amount of leftover cornbread. I almost always add garlic powder to my butter. Other spices or herbs depending on what is being served. Can be shorter pieces for an appetizer with black eyed pea salsa, crawfish spread, chili, or Velveeta® hot dip, etc.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 6.1 10.4 1.9 20 190 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I had made a skillet of cornbread and had to try this the next day. I used a pizza cutter to cut the slices thin without crumbling the bread. Brushed some with garlic butter, some with just butt...
HotGrandma - this is the BEST recipe! I now make cornbread just for the sole purpose of making your recipe. My DH likes cornbread, but could really do without. He LOVES this recipe as much as...
I am the submitter. My usual cornbread has sugar so may make it brown quicker. I make mine to have a golden crust but not dry inside. Cooking time will vary depending on your cornbread recipe & ...
garlicky crunchy goodness....this was a perfect way for me to use up some cornbread that was leftover. We needed a little more garlic, so I made some the way the recipe was written, and then I a...
This was awesome with chili. I'll never be able to make cornbread any other way for my husband, who doesn't really like cornbread but loved this! Such a simple concept; such a terrific result!