Slow Cooker Kosher Autumn Mashup
"Combines the best of autumn flavors in one hearty low-budget mashup, with the ease of a slow cooker meal. Makes the house smell wonderful while it is cooking. Tastes great. Is warm and filling while still being relatively healthy. The recipe is for slightly more than one serving. If making for more than one person, multiply all ingredients except for the water and tea bag."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 491
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Place acorn squash, water, and tea bag together in a slow cooker.
- Cook in the slow cooker set to High until tender, about 1 hour. Remove squash flesh from skin and return flesh to slow cooker; discard skin and tea bag.
- Stir sausage, peanuts, and vanilla into squash mixture.
- Cook in the slow cooker set to High for 4 hours. Stir cranberries, raisins, and brown sugar into squash mixture until well combined.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 491 calories; 15.9 68.9 27 84 1020 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1