Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 593 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Add flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg and ginger.
- Spread three-quarters of batter into a 13x9-inch pan. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Spread Lucky Leaf Premium Peach Pie Filling evenly over hot crust. Drop teaspoons of remaining batter over filling layer. Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- For optional glaze: whisk powdered sugar, cinnamon and milk to desired consistency. Drizzle over warm bars.
Per Serving: 593 calories; 21 g fat; 96.8 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 124 mg cholesterol; 219 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe is really good, plus it isn't too sweet without the glaze. Yum. Thanks.