Secret Ingredient Burgers
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix 1/2 of the package of dry mashed potatoes in burger.
- Prepare the other half of the package of mashed potatoes with 1 cup hot water and let cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, add cheese and diced peppers, if using, and mix thoroughly.
- Form 8 thin burger patties.
- Place 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of each of 4 of the patties. Top with another patty and seal edges.
- Using your favorite method (we like the grill), cook to desired doneness.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 20.3 7.4 33 99 343 Full nutrition