Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 cannoli)
- For the Parmesan cannoli: In a non stick skillet on medium high heat, scatter shredded Parmesan in a 3 to 4 inch diameter, keeping the cheese loose to create a lacy effect.
- Cook until golden brown on one side and gently flip over to brown on the other side - about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Using a wooden spoon handle, quickly and carefully wrap the each warm cannoli around the handle to form a cylinder. Gently slide off and set aside. Repeat to make approximately 25 cannoli.
- For the filling: Stir the green onion and parsley into the prepared Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Cover and cool slightly.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, but still warm, put them in a pastry bag and carefully fill the Parmesan cannoli tubes with the mashed potatoes.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 27 calories; 1.8 0.3 2.4 5 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1