Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 498 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place sugar and mint in a small food processor; cover and process until blended. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1-3/4 cups confectioners sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 4-1/2 teaspoons reserved mint mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add mashed potato flakes alternately with 1/4 cup cream. Stir in lemon juice and peel.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add 1/2 cup confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon mint mixture; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in lemon curd; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine strawberries and blueberries with remaining mint mixture and confectioners sugar.
- Cube cake into 2 squares. Layer in glassware starting with a dollop of the cream mixture, a spoonful of berries and a couple cake cubes. Repeat.
- Editor's Note:
- Lemon curd may contain gluten. If you're targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the label.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 30.7 g fat; 56.8 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 156 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1