Ingredients20 m servings 88 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or grill to 400 degrees F.
- Clean the mushrooms and rub with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on a foil lined baking tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes until tender. Or if grilling, turn mushrooms once or twice while cooking on the grill until tender.
- While mushrooms are cooking, prepare Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and the peppers.
- When mushrooms are cooked, sprinkle with a bit more salt and pepper and stuff with the mashed potatoes.
- Top with the scallions and serve hot.
- Tip: Use cremini mushrooms and serve as appetizers.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 5.5 g fat; 5.6 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 236 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I used love this recipe, but made a few changes. Instead of using processed potatoes, I used yams and changed the cheese to jalapeño havarti. It was fabulous. Thanks for posting the recipe!
I liked this. I pretty much followed the recipe except I forgot to buy the pepper. It still came out good. The scallions are a nice touch
I loved it! The only adjustments I'd make next time: would likely be better with real mashed potatoes. Also bacon would be an excellent addition.
Great idea but I made some changes as well. I made homemade mashed potatoes, stuffed the mushrooms and then put them on the grill for 15 minutes. Turned out awesome!
We enjoyed this... I used the loaded mashed potatoes I had them on hand did sautéed the yellow peppers left out the extra cheese and scallions
I used this recipe as a base and tailored it to my taste. Used Bob Evans potatoes, salmon, Thai chilis, and parmesan cheese since that's what I had. Delicious.
Made this for my newly vegetarian daughter and she loved it!! We will definitely make this again!