Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Coat bottom of high sided frying pans of Dutch oven with oil and heat over medium high heat.
- Cut sausages in diagonal pieces and add to heated oil. Cook until heated through and then remove to a plate.
- Quarter cabbage and remove core. Add cabbage to frying pan and saute.
- Once slightly wilted add chicken stock and cover with lid. Once cooked through splash with balsamic vinegar and add the cooked sausage. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- While all the flavors are mixing in the pan, prepare the Buttery Homestyle Mashed according to package directions.
- Add stone ground mustard and stir thoroughly.
- Serve cabbage sausage mixture aside mashed potatoes and have more balsamic available as a condiment.
You might also like
- *These ingredients may contain gluten. If you're targeting a gluten-free recipe option, make sure to check the labels.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 8.1 22.4 16 53 994 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1