Ingredients50 m servings 856 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare mashed potatoes following package directions.
- Mix with the mayonnaise and soup.
- Gently fold in the broccoli and half of the cheese.
- Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 856 calories; 68.9 g fat; 42.2 g carbohydrates; 20.7 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 1910 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used steamed fresh broccoli. But more importantly I used one 98% fat free mushroom soup, and one cream of broccoli soup. my mayo is Hellmann's with olive oil. I only used half the cheese, all ...
Good basic starter recipe. I used leftover real mashed potatoes, used green beans because I didn't have broccoli, and I cut the recipe in half. Very, very good. I think any veggie can work...my ...