Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Divide the dry packet of Applewood Smoked Bacon Flavored Mashed Potatoes in half.
- Using half of the dry mashed, lightly dust both sides of the trout.
- Prepare the remaining half of the potatoes using one cup of hot water.
- Stuff the trout with the prepared mashed potatoes.
- Add pepper and sprinkle with herbs.
- On stove top, add a little olive oil to a cast iron skillet and bring to medium high heat.
- Sear the trout on both sides, about one minute per side.
- Turn off the heat and place the skillet in the oven.
- Continue cooking the trout for 10-12 minutes or until trout is opaque and flakey.
You might also like
Per Serving: 445 calories; 19 0.5 63.4 174 111 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1