Ingredients35 m servings 257 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir sausage, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers and its reserved liquid, cream cheese, sour cream, and chipotle chile power together in a bowl; spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the sausage mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also make this in a slow cooker, cooking on High for 2 hours.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 22.8 g fat; 2.5 g carbohydrates; 10.5 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 642 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made it several times without the chipotle chili but used paprika. Rave reviews!
Absolutely amazing! Tried it twice for football parties and both times everyone loved it. Used smoked paprika instead of chipotle the first time and it tasted just fine as well.
It really isn't fair to rate this because I changed so much of it to use what I had on hand. I needed a quick dip to take to a party. I used mild Italian sausage, cream cheese and sour cream. ...