Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 12 servings (36 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger, cloves, and allspice together in a bowl. Beat white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until well blended; beat in pumpkin and coconut oil until just combined.
- Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until batter is well mixed. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling 1/4-inch from the top; sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean, about 11 minutes. Cool muffins in the pans for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Cool muffins for 5 minutes on rack; sift confectioners' sugar over muffins.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use canola oil in place of coconut oil. If you don't have ground ginger they're still quite tasty without.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 16.9 37.7 4.3 62 284 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Loved these muffins for breakfast this fall morning! I had only whole almonds so I chopped them up to put on top. I also omitted the sprinkling of powdered sugar at the end. Delicious way to sta...