Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 322 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot pot with garlic, oregano, and basil until beef is completely browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir spaghetti sauce and spinach into ground beef mixture; simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir ricotta cheese, 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Spread a small amount of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Arrange lasagna noodles in a single layer over the sauce. Spread another layer of sauce over the top and arrange another layer of lasagna noodles over sauce. Spread 1/2 the remaining sauce and 1/2 the cheese mixture over the top. Repeat layers, finishing with sauce. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes, remove aluminum foil, sprinkle lasagna with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and bake until noodles are cooked through and sauce is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 11.1 g fat; 35.3 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 876 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The flavour on this dish is fantastic and flavour wise it should be 5 stars but there are some problems with the recipe itself. It calls for ½ lb. of ground beef I increased it to 1 lb. and st...
Not quite sure how to rate this recipe, but the lasagna turned out quite well. I agree with other reviewer: instructions were not clear enough. I just followed the general outline of the recip...
Followed the previous recommendations of doubling beef & using 2 tbsp of parsley. For our pasta sauce however, we chose Garden marinara & mushroom marinara. It made it difficult to layer the las...
Well here's the thing. The finished results were fabulous, just had to modify a bit to get it there. My changes were to use fresh spinach, (2 10oz. pkg) which I added to the almost cooked onion ...