Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 89
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Beat egg yolks into butter mixture and gradually beat flour into butter mixture until dough forms. Beat in vanilla. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll chilled dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Flatten balls slightly and press an indentation into the center of each flattened ball. Fill each indentation with 1 pecan half.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 5.9 8.3 0.9 19 33 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Mm-mmm! As this recipe's first reviewer I am eager to give it a two thumbs up! It looks as tho' it might have been around a good while, and what a shame it's been left unnoticed. These cookie...
My new favorite cookie. The base is most like a moist amazing sugar cookie. I split my batch into 3 versions; 1st batch plain, 2nd I rolled the top of the flattened dough balls in sprinkles and ...
I was kind of nervous making something that had such few reviews but I am so happy that I did. These cookies were amazing...they were the perfect amount of sweet and just yummy all around. The ...
These truly are a Delicious cookie! I made these for my Christmas cookie trays this year instead of using pecans I used a Hershey kiss in the center! These will be made again!!
THESE ARE AWESOME WITHOUT LEMON TOO!!! I didn't have anything lemon on hand so I just substituted vanilla extract for the lemon, and WOW! It made wonderfully delicate and puffed up shortbread/...
Delicious! Added mini chocolate chips to some. Left the others plain.