Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 294 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cake mix, butter, and 1 egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until mixture is crumbly; stir in pecans. Press mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is set, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Stir cranberry sauce and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture onto crust. Spoon cranberry sauce mixture in 3 rows lengthwise over cream cheese mixture. Pull a knife through cranberry sauce mixture into cream cheese mixture to form swirls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cream cheese mixture is set, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 14.7 g fat; 39 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 297 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1