Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 230 cals
- Coat the bottom inside of a slow cooker with olive oil. Lay zucchini slices and garlic slices onto olive oil layer; top with pork roast. Season roast with 1 tablespoon curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour tomatoes with green chile peppers into a large measuring cup; stir in bouillon cubes and boiling water until dissolved. Pour tomato-broth mixture into slow cooker. Spread minced garlic over top of roast.
- Cook on Low until pork is tender, about 6 hours.
- Transfer pork roast to a plate and shred into bite-size pieces using a fork. Return shredded pork to slow cooker; add white beans, garbanzo beans, rice, and remaining 2 tablespoons curry powder and stir.
- Cook for 2 more hours.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 4.9 g fat; 30.1 g carbohydrates; 17.4 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 340 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
It was delicious! I'll admit I was wary of the combinations here, but I love all the ingredients so I made it. Doubled the recipe which wasn't the best idea as my crock pot couldn't hold it all....
I love this recipe and have made is so many times with variations here and there. The first time I made it as is, it was still great though! But here is what I've learned. I prefer using chicken...
Was cleaning out the pantry, and we like spicy, so added some chipotle peppers in adobo and some sweet pickled jalapeños. Used boneless chicken thighs and added sliced black olives and corn. Th...