Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 435
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat water, dried onion, chicken bouillon, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute in the microwave; let stand until onion is rehydrated and bouillon is dissolved.
- Heat coconut oil, curry powder, and ground red pepper in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until oil takes on the color of the curry powder, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cook and stir pork tenderloin slices in coconut oil mixture until pork begins to brown. Sprinkle flour over pork; cook and stir until slices cook through; 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Stir bouillon mixture, coconut milk, and peanut butter into pork mixture; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cover skillet with an oven-proof lid and transfer to oven.
- Cook pork in the preheated oven until tender and sauce is bubbling, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven, remove lid, and rest pork for 10 minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
Per Serving: 435 calories; 34.3 12.3 23.9 49 525 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This is my favourite recipe for curry. I have made it with chicken and sirloin steak as well as the pork and it always turns out great. When I make it with steak I use beef broth instead of ch...
Very good recipe for pork curry. I opted to bring everything together in a skillet, cover and simmer on the stovetop at medium-low heat instead of putting it in the oven. This works with differe...
This doesn't disappoint! I was impressed with how easy it was to make! No changes, and I served it with a Thai lime rice
Very good. Cut the pork into chunks, and used real onions. Used about 1/2 cup water so there was a thick sauce and served with naan bread. Definitely a keeper.
This was delicious! One pound of pork was just enough for 3 meals, served on jasmine rice. Maybe because it was so delicious. Next time I'll double recipe. Yummmmm.
Delicious! My husband absolutely loves it. He's a barbecue fanatic and usually grills pork tenderloin but said this is better! I followed the recipe exactly except that I had only 1-1/3 tbsp cur...
I used fresh garlic and onion and added red pepper so it was almost a full meal just add rice
Very good! Enjoyed the way it is and also with plain Greek yogurt stirred in.