Ingredients55 m servings 313
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Stir flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Pour melted butter into oat mixture and stir until crumbly. Pat half the oat mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir rhubarb and apples together in a bowl; pour on top of oat mixture in baking dish.
- Stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water together in a bowl until cornstarch is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Heat sugar, 1 cup water, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour cornstarch mixture into sugar mixture and continue to boil, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Drizzle sugar mixture over rhubarb and apples; sprinkle remaining oat mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 8.5 57.5 3.1 20 62 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I am making this for the second time. I did not have apples so used blueberries. Lovely warm with ice cream
I used whole wheat flour instead, and I used apples that were peeled sliced and frozen and rhubarb that was frozen. It still turned out amazing!
I didn't have any cornstarch but not sure if it would have made a difference. I was good but not as good as I've had.
Definitely will make again! Added an extra 1/2 rolled oats as I like it to be a little thicker crumble.