Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 25 servings (50 sticks)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap 1 bacon strip around each breadstick, leaving about 1 inch uncovered on each end. Place wrapped breadsticks on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over breadsticks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp and browned, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool breadsticks on a piece of parchment paper or waxed paper sprayed with cooking spray.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Some people like to combine 1 cup light brown and 1 cup dark brown sugar before sprinkling on the bacon sticks. Four stars because this gets messy and takes some time to wrap the bacon. Can be made a day ahead.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 5.6 16.2 5.3 13 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
They were ok. I couldn't find Alessi brand breadsticks so I used the shorter ones I found in my local grocery store. They were fine, just nothing wow. I mixed light and dark brown sugars.