Ingredients36 m servings 138
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended. Shape into 50 (1-1/2-inch) meatballs; place in 2 foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 16 min. or until done (160 degrees F). Meanwhile, bring jelly and chili sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to evenly coat.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Meatballs in sauce can also be served in a slow cooker set to warm.
- If you don't have 2 (15x10x1-inch) pans, use any other shallow baking pans instead. Just make sure the meatballs are spread into a single layer in each pan.
- HOW TO FREEZE MEATBALLS
- Loosely pack cooled cooked meatballs in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in freezer so meatballs will freeze individually. Store in freezer up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator several hours or overnight before cooking with the sauce until heated through, stirring frequently.
Per Serving: 138 calories; 5.1 14.4 8.4 40 135 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
I make this sauce all the time for parties. I use frozen meatballs and cook it in the crock pot for simplicity.
These meatballs were delicious and so easy! The only change I would make is to crush up the StoveTop stuffing before adding it to the meat. I think it would make the meatballs less chunky. Will ...
This a very tasty meatball. The packaged stuffing mix added great flavor. I made this actually as written. I have made it many times now. I also have froze the meatballs and added sauce on servi...
Great Idea!! We loved the sauce. I noticed that most people used premade frozen meat balls. I used 1.5 lbs of ground beef and 1 lbs of Italian hot ground pork sausage. I added about seasoning of...
Yep I use Pepperidge Farm Seasoned Stuffing mix It has herbs and not heavy on sodium. I find cooking them on the stove, in the particular sauce, keeps them much more flavorful and never crunc...
I put the sauce in the crockpot on high while I made the meatballs and at first I was nervous the sauce would be too sweet but once the savory meatball mixed with it... Heaven! Thanks for the r...
I have made this several times. At Christmas gatherings to UFC fights. They have been a hit every time. And the first things that are gone. Very very yummy!! I make just as recipe calls. 100% yu...
Yummy! Took these to a church reception in a slow cooker. Used four pounds of precooked frozen meatballs and doubled the sauce. I felt it needed more grape jelly than called for; otherwise woul...