Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 197 cals
- Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Transfer ground turkey to the slow cooker.
- Stir crushed tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder into ground turkey.
- Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- This chili can also be cooked in a pot on the stove top over medium-low heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 4.4 g fat; 25.4 g carbohydrates; 16.5 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 838 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I've made a lot of chili recipes, and thought this one was pretty nice. I made it exactly as written. It was a little interesting that no onions (or even onion powder) was in it, as most chilis ...
My husband and I love this chili. The only change I made was that I cooked some diced onion in olive oil before I added the ground turkey. I've made it with hamburger too. My husband likes it...
So easy to make. I definitely make this again. We actually put it over pasta. I used the fire roasted tomatoes and that added just the right flavor.
This recipe exactly what it says Mild Mannered. I did my chili on the stove top and omitted the tomato paste and added onions. Mom ate it as is and loved it. Hubby and I like heat so we heated o...
Very good Chili, I only made a couple changes. I added 1/4 pound sweet sausage to the ground turkey in the browning process and added a can of corn with the beans.