Apple Butter BBQ Wings
made it | 0 reviews |
Musselman's® Apple Butter
"A sweet-hot sauce is used to marinate chicken wings and, after baking them, you can dip these delicious wings in the reserved sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 177 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the apple butter, hot sauce, ketchup, and celery salt in a medium bowl. Reserve 3/4 cup of the sauce as a dip; cover and refrigerate.
- Place the wings in plastic zip storage bag with the remaining sauce. Seal the bag and coat all the wings. Refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- For easy cleanup, line baking pan (about 10x13-inch) with foil. Remove wings from the marinade bag and place in a single layer in the pan. Reserve the bag of marinade.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes. Turn wings and baste with the remaining marinade. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until wings are fork-tender. Discard any remaining marinade in the bag.
- Warm the 3/4 cup of reserved sauce with the melted butter and serve as a dipping sauce with wings.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 10.6 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 366 mg sodium. Full nutrition