- Place potatoes in medium saucepan; add about 1 inch of water.
- Cover and cook 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain very well.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix apple butter, eggs, cream, honey, and 1/4 cup melted butter. Add potatoes and beat by hand or with electric mixer until mashed and well mixed. Spoon into casserole.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, and remaining butter in small bowl. Sprinkle over potatoes. Bake 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 17.6 53.9 4.3 80 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
I made this last year and the family enjoyed it so much it was requested again. I just popped a double batch into the oven...do ahead for tomorrow. I made it just as the recipe directs except I...
I am so grateful for the Allrecipes ingredient search function. I cleaned out my pantry last week and came across a jar of apple butter that was given to me several years ago. Not interested in ...
I loved this recipe. I already have one that is here on Allrecipes that I always use. Yet, I wanted something a little different, so I tried this one because of the apple butter. That was it. I ...
Making this again this year because it was such a hit with the fam . Also doubling the recipe so we don’t run out again !!!!!
Mom loves this, everyone likes it , even me and I don't much care for sweet potatoes!
Used milk instead of cream. Tasty, but a little on the sweet side. Would definitely use less brown sugar in the topping if making again.