Taco Pizza from Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
made it | 0 reviews |
Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
"Mexican pizza ready in 35 minutes! Enjoy a turkey sausage and bell pepper pizza with Old El Paso® enchilada sauce, sprinkled with cheese!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 394 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally to crumble sausage, until no longer pink; drain and remove from skillet. Gently stir enchilada sauce into sausage to coat.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Spoon and spread sausage mixture over crust. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Top with tomatoes and bell pepper; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchens
- *All breads made with at least 8 grams whole grain. At least 48 grams whole grain recommended daily.
- Control the heat by selecting mild, medium or hot enchilada sauce.
- Turkey sausage is low in fat but high in flavor! Check the label on the sausage to make sure it is made with turkey breast, which is lower in fat than turkey sausage made with dark meat.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 18.3 g fat; 34.5 g carbohydrates; 22.6 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 1231 mg sodium. Full nutrition