Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 379 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan (425 degrees F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in onion to coat with oil. Cook uncovered 10 minutes, stirring every 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 20 minutes longer, stirring well every 5 minutes; until onions are golden brown (onions will shrink during cooking). Set aside.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust. Top with roast beef, onion, cheese and bell pepper.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchens
- *All breads made with at least 8 grams whole grain. At least 48 grams whole grain recommended daily.
- The Philly cheese steak sandwich originated in Philadelphia in the 1930s. Thinly sliced beef is layered on a French or Italian roll and topped with American cheese and sautéed onions. The classic has been modified to include other cheese varieties such as Cheddar or provolone.
- In place of the regular roast beef, try Cajun- or Italian-seasoned roast beef from the deli. Or if you prefer, use sliced cooked turkey.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 16.1 g fat; 37.1 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 1221 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1