Parmesan Crusted Pepperoni Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
"Butter and Parmesan cheese add to an already delicious crust for this pepperoni pizza!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 394 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease large dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Press out dough to 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Spread butter over dough; sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over butter. Bake 7 minutes; remove from oven.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over partially baked crust; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top evenly with pepperoni.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchens
- Any size pepperoni can be used, but you may need to adjust the amount for this pizza.
- Grated Parmesan cheese can be used instead of the shredded but it will look different on the crust and won't be as visible.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 18.4 g fat; 36.3 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 1284 mg sodium. Full nutrition