Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 483
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease large dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Press out dough to 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Spread butter over dough; sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over butter. Bake 7 minutes; remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and chicken; spoon evenly over partially baked crust. Top with spinach and cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
You might also like
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchens
- Don't have a rotisserie chicken? Chop any cooked chicken you might have leftover and want to use for this pizza.
- Grated Parmesan cheese can be substituted for the shredded, but it will not be as visible on the crust as the shredded.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 27.7 33.8 25.3 79 1112 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1